Smithfield, RI – CAI Software, LLC, (“CAI”) developers of the Ponderosa ERP software for the lumber and building materials industry, today announced Ponderosa Pay®, a fully compliant payments engine for simple, secure, and reliable processing of all major payment methods.
CAI will showcase the new payments solution at the Northeast Retail Lumber Association’s (NRLA) 128th Annual LBM Expo, December 8-9, at the Rhode Island Convention Center.
With Ponderosa Pay, LBM dealers and distributors can offer their customers the flexibility and convenience to pay with a credit card (both in-store and card-present and card-not-present scenarios), a debit card, or via an ACH payment in a solution that is fully integrated within Ponderosa.
“We wanted to make it easy and cost-effective for our LBM clients to accept all payment types — and to save money on exorbitant transaction processing fees that can really impact profitability,” said Brian Rigney, chief executive officer for CAI Software. “Ponderosa Pay lets our customers offer consistent rates with a flexible fee structure and no subscription or licensing costs — whether they pass the fees along to their customers or absorb them. By providing a convenient, one-stop online location for all payments, you can expedite reconciliation of payment activity and maximize electronic payment adoption.”
Ponderosa Pay provides simple, secure, and reliable payment processing along with the industry’s most innovative payment technology. “Ponderosa Pay’s distinctive advantage is that we can automatically include Level 2 and Level 3 data with each transaction, so that you qualify for the lowest possible interchange rate every time. Or, if you prefer, you can lock in a flat, guaranteed interchange rate on every transaction, potentially saving thousands of dollars,” Rigney said.
Retail and pro customers simply access the dealer’s secure, fully branded website where they can build out products (including window and door configurations), submit quotes, place orders, check order status, make payments, view A/R balances and much more — from anywhere, any time. Ponderosa Pay automates the order and procurement process for your pro customers and drives increased sales.
Ponderosa Pay provides an array of features that streamline payments:
- Easily process debit and credit payments for a low flat rate
- Simplify payments, charge customer credit cards, collect funds and update A/R in one step
- Accept all major credit cards and offer customers flexibility to pay how they want
- Provide customers a one-stop, easy-to-use way to make payments, review past billing and payment history, and see up-to-date balance information on all open accounts from anywhere, any time
- Save money by reducing interchange fees on card transactions
- Enhance cash flow, eliminate the worry about delayed payments or bad checks, and reduce time spent on collections
- Automatically charge credit cards at accounts receivable, order entry or invoicing
- Store customers’ regularly used credit cards using tokenization, saving you from storing sensitive credit card numbers
- Improve auditing controls and record keeping
About CAI Ponderosa ERP
Ponderosa Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software is a mission-critical, end-to-end solution that helps lumber and building materials manufacturers, dealers and distributors run their businesses more efficiently and profitably by utilizing information from all areas of the business and giving them the ability to track production costs, ensure that the right stock is available at the right time and meet promised delivery dates for production orders utilizing the latest technology and industry-best practices.
CAI Software, LLC is a recognized leader in the delivery of mission-critical, production-oriented enterprise resource planning (ERP), manufacturing execution systems (MES), warehouse management software (WMS), electronic data interchange (EDI), and process automation software and services to leading companies in select vertical markets, including building materials, food processing, precious metals, manufacturing, and distribution. We are headquartered in Rhode Island, USA. For more information, please visit www.caisoft.com.