Navision for Refiners Overview
Are you continually frustrated with inaccurate precious metals inventory? Are you
troubled by a settlement process that produces inconsistent results? Are you annoyed
with the inability to track customer lots through the refining plant?
Computer Associates’ Navision for Refiners software is the solution.
Designed specifically for the metals refining industry and developed in collaboration
with leading metals refiners, Navision for Refiners is a fully integrated, 100%
Windows-based ERP software system that streamlines Production, Lot Control, Settlements,
Payments and other business processes.
Get the Power and Flexibility of Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Based on Microsoft Dynamics™ NAV technology, Navision for Refiners includes a highly
developed and progressive suite of industry-specific modules developed using very
sophisticated and powerful program development techniques. Navision for Refiners
lets you quickly and accurately track your customers’ materials throughout the refining
process, automate lot creation and settlement and perform a range of additional
operation. What’s more, the software connects all your critical financial, technical,
and operational data with market intelligence, so you can make sound, rapid decisions
and respond quickly to change.
Is Navision for Refiners Right for You?
Our clients utilize Navision for Refiners for everything from simple accounting and inventory tracking to the most sophisticated, refining-specific features. Is the solution right for you? Consider:
- Do you have immediate and remote 'anytime' access to your 'hedging positions'?
- Do you have a complete audit trail of your customer and vendor settlements?
- Do you use contracts with controlled settlement processing for all transactions?
- Do you use pool accounting?
- Do you provide spot pricing to customers and vendors and hedge for protection?
- Do you co-mingle customers' bars into house lots for further processing?
- Do you manufacture any other items from the refined metals?
Our clients are located throughout the United States and Canada. These businesses
- Precious Metals Refiners
- Mining Companies
- Non-Ferrous Metal Recyclers
- Precious Metals Brokers